Tagboard
Saturday, July 29, 2006
a change on you....
a shout out says:

"people change.... i'm glad i've seen personally on you.. now you smile... now you laugh.. and it is a good thing... at least for me...."

yeah... people change... that's a fact. everybody has his own choice of changing... but it is important to remember that change can happen only if you want to...

with the your case, oh well, until now, still has no chance of knowing.. but upon my observation, i saw something on you...i saw a smile on your face i never saw on you before.. but still i am not certain what you are to me.. yeah i am certain of what i am to you.. of course, what would anyone expect someone to be part of his life if never given a chance to know each other.. and this idea answers my role on your life.. but i would like to remain it that way.. at least for now.. i do not want to take the risk of breaking my promise.. but then, your role.. what are you to me in the first place? now that i am living my life in the most ngarag way (but still manages to be kikay! ahem!)... i have so many commitments... where should i put you in my priorities.. but the fact that i questioned my self of where to position you among the list of my priorities, could it be that i do prioritize you? nah! that's a stupidity... i already told myself, i could handle to be makulet with you... i could feel it, yes. i hope that when that time comes, that we will be given a chance to be together, or even bump each other, i could handle my self in the most natural way i could be.... i would say, you look good today!=p