Tagboard
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
mother-daughter recon
right this very moment... i felt bad on the girl in this net caf.... she is soooo masungit... to the highest level... oh well, what i hate so much is the microsoft word installation that progresses in 10 years... as in i have to print my files and have to go back in dorm... but i am waiting.. oh my!!!!! so i just decided to drop by and blog what i feel!!!!
anyweiz, this day wasn't bad at all... in fact, i am so happy because mom and i are already ok.. oh well, we did not talk about our misunderstanding this time.. dad and mom drop by the dorm this afternoon and brought us food!!! yumyum!!!! they are on their way to Anduy!!!! i miss that baby!!! well, i did not spend a single centavo for my lunch today!!!! hehe=)
aside from the reconciliation of mother and daughter, i also saw cutie cute hans, DS kid from SpEd PGH.... it's good to see parents and caretakers of the students helping each other in cleaning and preparing the rooms for the opening of SpEd classes on the 19th... hans happened to be the only kid there... he grew a little bit and became a little fat... good thing for him=) and what makes me happier is that when i was about to leave rehab, he kissed me.. the funny thing is that before he kissed me, he wiped the lollipop he was eating on his lips, and i was surprised that he kissed me on the lips.... i tasted the lollipop... haha!! that kid is really sweet!!!=)
until now, the word is still progressing very very slow!!!! it hasn't reached halfway yet!!! oh my.. i wanna leave.... and eat dinner!!!!!whaaahhh!!!!