Tagboard
Saturday, June 03, 2006
i kissed dating goodbye
im back here.. and i have only one week for my vacation... however, i am planning to grab the chance for job hunting.. how i wish i would be able to make it.. and find a job that would help me... goodluck!

btw, i have read the book I Kissed Dating Goodbye... for more than a year after my first attempt of reading it, i finally appreciated the book recently and was able to appreciate... i have so many realizations, and most of the concepts of Joshua Harris really hit me.. there are so many things i thought was right, but then, i tend to go beyond my limits... like, the infatuation things.. i realized that my previous actions were sinful... i do not think i could discuss the whole content that applied to my life, but i am really blessed for encountering that book... thank God.. and lately, reminders of what to do right come along my way, and i am so thankful for that.. right now, my concentration will be on God, until i find the right man for me...i made a deal to Him and myself that i will graduate NBSB, and no problem about that... i always pray that whenever tempations come along, i would be able to fight it and that may i be often reminded of my goals and my service... He has done so much for me.. and i would want to return Him the favor...

Lord, i lift up my senior year to You.. please bless me and protect me and my heart... to you i pray that the right man for me You will keep safe and attached to You...may he also be experiencing right now the love and care You show me... thanks Lord for everything!