Tagboard
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
i believe!
hay.... it's almost 1am... and i am still in front of my laptop doing some stuff on the net... upload files.. download photos... hay! so many requirements for the practicum... i wonder what could have happen tomorrow? tomorrow would be a toxic day... expecting, i will be having my BMT session with one of my ADHD patient... then as far as i know, our "in-mates" group will be handling patients from the out patient group in order to balance the number of patients each of the interns handled... well, that would be fine.. because, i honestly missed being in the OUT....

four more days to go before we finally say good bye to our clinical practicum.. back again to classroom based learning after this... hay... another sem of so many experiences, so many toxicities, and so many fun... (i hope..hehe)... but i regret nothing being in the clinical setting...so many things i discovered... so many friends i gained... so many relationships built among my co-interns, which turns out to be good... so many new knowledge as well as application of such knowledge... i guess my expectations were met... more than what i have expected actually...

actually, the only dilemma that has no solution as of the moment is how will i survive AY 06-07.. not because i am graduating, or i have more responsibilities, but what bothers me a little bit is my finances.. i really dunnow where should i get my allowance... i haven't received any reply yet from my auntie and uncle... and to add up to my dilemma, no response heard from the companies i have applied for... i think i would really want to work... i hope i could manage... i wanted to prove something to my self.. but what i fear is the risk that i would be taking, if ever, that i MIGHT be sacrificing my chances of graduating with honors.. i really do not know... i wish i could find the answers soon... that is what i have always been praying.. though i worry about such things, but only quite of it... i feel that i do not need to worry too much, to the point that i could hardly function smoothly... i believe God will not give me these problemes if i could not handle them at all... with the great prayers i accompany in this struggle, i believe i should fear nothing.. and that believe that God is there Who would never let go of me... i just lift up everything to Him... i really really pray that soon the answers would come... i pray that may they reply to me...