Tagboard
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
the worst feeling i ever had....

I do not feel well today…. The worse feeling one could ever have is the feeling of having colds and cough…. With irritating feeling of being deprived from breathing freely and tasting the palatability of food you eat… and to make things worse, the sound of coughing that when you are placed in the middle of silence, a roaring king of the jungle or a can being pulled on a concrete floor, is outstanding… papansin! It would be better if it is for a good cause or you benefit from the act of pagpapapansin… but hey, you only cause distraction from other people…

I hate this feeling.. I tried taking medicines… but still I don’t feel well. This afternoon, I slept for about an hour in our callroom… had a slight fever, and I was really emotionally bothered… I pray that my illness would soon disappear… coz I feel I am not functioning well.. I could not enjoy things around me no matter how hard I try to…

Lord, I pray to give me physical strength in order to manage other aspects of my life…