Tagboard
Thursday, May 04, 2006
dad and mom's anniversary


it's mom and dad's wedding anniversary.. for 26 years they have been together as husband and wife...wow!!! as far as i know, they celebrated the event by having a swimming outing with my brothers and sisters in Batangas, today, with my brother's gf... apparently, i was not able to make it because of my duty for practicum... but that is ok.. i just attended mass this morning for thanksgiving...

this is my official start in IN rotation... how was it? i would say i enjoyed it, a lot... knowing me, who was deprived of talking here in the dormitory, i would make up with the patients rather... sharing of thoughts, ideas, stories, interacting with them, given them pieces of advice.. i want doing those things... at first, there was a fear in me, especially with the patient in ward1, coz i have a feed back that he is always irritated... but instead of retreating, i took it as a challenge, and i will be challenged even at the end of the rotation... i want to gain their trust and make them feel comfy on my company... and with that, i would be able to help.... hay...

days have passed, and i know i have so many concerns, yet i could not write nor blog them coz every attempt that i made, i lose my mood and passion in writing... as if i were in a blank slate and my mind and my hands could not construct the proper thoughts i have... i still have lots of confusions... i confused in every decision i made... even as simple as "should i go home in batangas this weekend?" the answer would be why not, right? but then, by looking at the possible reasons why should i not, they are valid... like, my ortho sked, or go to ate's place for the installer and gift for buding, piled up paper works... what else? but the thing is, even in a very simple situation that requires very smple decision, i can't! darn!!!!!!

there are still so many thoughts i would love to share, but sometimes things are better spoken out than written... actually, i am just not in the mood... hay....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DAD AND MOM!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!=p