Tagboard
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
escapades
its good to be back in Manila... after a week-long fieldwork/vacation.... my iloilo experience was indeed fun and worth treasuring...
first and foremost, i wanna introduce who i was with... my closest friends in block: meme & ghel (future couples), rosa, and irene (for our accommodation)... we get to know each other better and strengthen our friendship.. we discovered different things about each one of us, the positives and the negatives... and one thing i realized as i was with them is that each one of us has our own styles of works, and thankful i am that our styles complement from each other.. one organizes, the other has the skill of interviewing, one gives fun to the group, the other takes the video and other takes the pictures... these 4 people who i was with while i was away in iloilo are my special friends...coz they are special children...
so much for that, as much as i wanted to list down every detail of my stay in iloilo, from riding the taxi going the the manila domestic airport until we get back here in manila... but my time's so limited that those memories would be stored in my heart and in my laptop... ^-^
well, if you could see me right now, i am sooooooo dark!!!! as in!!!!we're so brave enough to go to the beach of Guimaras without wearing sunblock!!!! damn, SUNBURN!!!! and among my groupmates, i am the 2nd darkest, next to, well, who else but Meme....whehehe=) oh well, that's fine..as my defmech (defense mechanism), i just tell my self: "minsan lang mangitim sa dagat ng Visayas...kaya lubusin na!!!" hahaha=)
oh btw, i spent my valentines in iloilo....i was not expecting anything special here in manila anyweiz, so it makes no difference... i was with my groupmates, had lunch in Fisher's Den, then go patroling on the sea at night...we experienced going to the "bentahan", the fish farms, under the beautiful full moon.... this day became special because of them... and that makes them even more special to me....
we had so much escapades..... go many experiences, even though our interaction with people were limited due to language barriers....(they speak either ilonggo or kinaray-a and we speack Tagalog!)... we just had so much fun....
but the sad part is, as we were enjoying ourselves on the 17th of February in Guimaras, a landslide happened in Southern Leyte.... that was so horrible, being stuck under the muds....my heart wants to cry the moment i learned about that the other day as i was having my manicure and pedicure... and even until now, i really wanted to help them... i really don't know what i can do for them as of the moment... but prayers would really help... i am hoping and praying that there would be a successful rescue operation and that people would learn a lesson from the experience.... as far as i remember, it was only a year ago that a landslide happened in infanta, quezon, and now, another thing in leyte... there was just a recent ultra stampede.... there is a reason for every tragedy that happen... we may not realize it now, but soon, we'll be able to see the reasons and the purpose why those things happen....
but of course, life must go on... in every negative event, it's not yet the end to make up! each one of us is given another opportunity to make up for our mistakes.... well in my case, i had so many mistakes, and hopefully, i am learning from them... just this afternoon, something good or bad happened.. with him! i had an encounter with him, but now, i was able to control my emotions, of course with the aid of my friend who was also in the scene... ah, no more details... if i would keep track of the details, i am just fooling my self of moving on... but still, i see a good side of him....he may look like a 'rock', but i can see the humor....i don't know, i'm still blinded, and i admit that... i'm on the process, a proces which i cannot assure how long will take, but little by little, things changed, the way i handle my feelings, and i already stopped bothering him! also, i am not that on the go looking for him as compared before!!!these are good signs!!! my motto: TRUE LOVE WAITS.... and i am still holding on that.. if its not him, i know there's someone better.... *yeaH*