Tagboard
Thursday, January 12, 2006
2 months
as i filled up the ESF, i suddenly realized... "oh my, i'm already a senior!".... it was that i was just a freshmen yesterday and tomorrow i would wake up enrolling my self in a med school... haha!=p
o well, 2 months to go before we say goodbye to another bunch of seniors who will explore the world... a lot of them have been part of my life, and it would be sad for me to see them go.. in my college life, i get to know some of them, and as much as i would not want to be attached to someone deeply, but i already did... my friends in dorm, my orgs, and the seniors i have known and became my friends in collge.... a lot of memories to reminisce... looking back at those events, the joys, the tears, surprises, as if tears little by little come out of my eyes....i've made a mark: 2 months left.... i told my self i would make the most out of the two months interacting with the special graduatings in my life... i'm pretty sure that they feel twice as how i feel now because they are the ones who will say goodbye to each other and to college life...
and for those who i still want to get to know mroe, no matter what, even though i will look stupid in front of somebody, i tell you, i will not be hesistant to know you even more.... whether it be a failure or a success, i know in the future in would have no regrets.... coz i tried!