Tagboard
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
my last day being 19
this day is the last day i should call my self a teenager.... oh my!!!! people call me "gurang"... time runs so fast, as in like yesterday, i was just celebrating my debut, where lots of things happened... i almost lost my fone, my friends were there, i got to interact with my brother's friends, gins are everywhere, some guest were drunk, delicious foods, what else? those memories are still fresh... then one year passed, and i was 19! my 2005 bday celebration was such a fun... and long celebration....=) and it was very memorable.... and now, 2 years after turning 18, i am no longer in the "teen" age.... my celebration in fact startd yesterday.... i was with my high school friends, the "adorables", des, trisha, dang, my bestfriend joanne with her bf, mac... we just hang-out at our "favorite" mall, RP, stayed at Popeyes, then walk around, then had a halo-halo afternoon at Razon's.. then of course, we would not miss the studio pic.... but the highlight of our get-together is witnessing the sunset at Manila Bay... Yes, i've finally seen the beautiful sunset on purpose.... it really was a dream come true... i placed this dream of witnessing the Manila Bay sunset in my post entitled "Things i want to do before i get married.." i really have lots of shallow dreams i want to fulfill.... i am so thankful to my adorable friends who were with me when one of my dreams was fulfilled.... i really had a wonderful day... even though i thought that i have started my day and my year with strings..as in i've forgotten that i was the reporter yesterday... but i am thankful that things went smoothly and until now, what more can i ask for?God did not really leave me alone.. i just prayed to him desperate that i've ruined my year.... but now, i am happy.... i am so thankful to my friends and to my family who have been there for me... all the times... one thing is just missing.... "him".... joke!!!!=p
i would make the most out of this day.... today that i am still 19 y/o.... my last day being a teenager.... my birthday wish: i hope i will just be happppppppyyyyyyyyyyy......... and hope everybody will be haaapppppierrrrr!!!!!=p