Tagboard
Sunday, January 01, 2006
words of wisdom for grandparents
new year..... it's a new year once again... say goodbye to 2005 and welcome 2006....
so many blessings, so many things to be thankful for.... i have already made my testimonial for 2005....
i received an email from my grandparents abroad... their words hit me... they shared me some words of wisdom that again strengthen my determination towards my goals.... there it goes:

This coming New Year will be a challenge to you. I know you have plans and achievable goals.(short or long term) that you have to focus to. Minimum excuses should be the rule rather than the exception in cases when you fall short of your target. To attain your goals you need sacrifices, a lot of them. If possible forego pleasure if pleasure will stand on the way in achieving your ends. Pleasure is sweetest after you have undergone a lot of sacrifices and life will be more enjoyable. Okey then, get going.

i super appreciate their support... their words are enough to inspire me somehow.. "pleasure is sweetest after you have undergone a lot of sacrifices and life will be more enjoyable...." i agree..... i have mentioned before that i would prefer to face obstacles first before i achieve something coz with that i can feel the worth of my hardwork....