Tagboard
Monday, January 16, 2006
an afternoon with my bros and sisses
tomorrow i will be having an exam in anthro and damn, i haven't started yet... oh well, i already did, but not seriously.... as in like 5 chapters and i've only read 2... and for each chapter i have to spend half day.. and what time is it? it's 5:15 pm.... i should have started earlier but i chose to stay at YFC tambayan and chat with my brothers and sisters... but i regret nothing though... i missed talking with them, especially topics with sense.... well, we had talks about love life, (is this a senseful topic?), love itself and life.... as in i am just glad that i received motivations to continue to work on my plan... but what i am after really is the bonding with them.... actually during that time i was talking with them. i never felt out-of-place... as if i have shown my real self to them.... could this be the start of my service? o well, it would be easy for me to serve if i can deal with the people easily... and i just hope i really could.. hay!=)
just again, tomorrow's my exam... and how i wish, i would pass... i should study tonight and i will.... goodluck to all of us!