Tagboard
Saturday, January 28, 2006
i simple drop by
its already 11:56, almost 12 noon, and i haven't eaten anything yet.. i just do not have my apetite as of the moment... oh i feel excited about the discovery camp later... i don't know what might happen, but i am sure that it will be a fruitful camp... oh well, there are so many things that happened to me this week... i am not in the mood of detailing everything, but i am just thankful with the things that happened... my week' not perfect though... there were lots of struggles and problems that occurred... but gladly i am that i passed them all.. (i hope)... o well, my wait's over... finally, the file i have been waiting for 10 years to be attached to my mail was finally okay... well, i have to go by now coz i can feel my stomach pleading for food....