Tagboard
Saturday, December 24, 2005
A Cute Greeting
Year 2005 is almost over
I looked back and I remember
How happy my life have been this year

I counted my blessings as I try to recall
All the wonderful people I came to know
Who filled my days with love and joy

Your kindness brought smile to my lips
Warmed my heart and my spirit
I thank you for giving me the reason to celebrate
For making me feel significant even for 1 minute

Thank you for the gift of time
I pray that may your life be blessed
With love, hope, joy and peace
May you continue to grow each day
And live a meaningful life with people you care


a Christmas greetings sent to me... it touched my heart so much that i feel like posting it... hopefully, everybody will have a wonderful Christmas... a few hours from now, we will celebrate the birth of our Lord.. let us always remember that Christmas is not merely a time for material things.. we have to always remember the joy and wonders of the Season.. Happy Holidays!!!!