Tagboard
Saturday, December 24, 2005
selfish behavior
Am I selfish? Am I depriving myself to be happy? Why is it that sometimes, I feel like I do not want my self to be treated as a VIP? Most especially with the opposite sex? I do confess that I am not that easy to be treated like a princess or something extra special. Someone once told me, that I have been acting ahead of rejection before it comes… mean, is the way I treat people becomes a wall for my happiness? Well in fact I am absolutely happy with how I deal with people.. I can show them who I really am… why am I so bothered about my behavior? Why is it all of a sudden I have been too conscious of who I am? well, here’s a deal I have made my self… I show who I am, for nothing to hide… it’s up to you how you will see my behavior…. Well in fact, I cannot force you to accept what is unacceptable to you… that’s your life, so mind your own, as I mind mine… if you think you can be that someone who feel I can definitely go along with, then happy for both of us! /11:02 pm/