Tagboard
Monday, December 26, 2005
abnormal behavior
hay... i finally made it... i was able to improve my friendster account... it only proved i will not surrender!!! it was a challenge for me... for a person who has no knowledge in computers.... i still made it... though it is not that advanced like others, but i am proud of it because i worked hard for that...
i just thiught,am i the type of person who wants challenge... weird thing about me is that i know i function better if there is external pressure in it... i feel like a better person whenever i face obstacles if i want to achieve something.... the pressure... i take it as a challenge... i see it as my driving force for achievement... for so many times, i have proven this correct in my self.... the more i face the negative phases, the more i strive hard.. well for some people, they would prefer to get easily what they want... but in my case, not that it is nonesense if i get something in a snap of a finger.. but i feel more fulfilled if i get it the hard way....
perhaps, in all aspects of my life, that's true!!!! as if i do not want an easy life... oh my.... but some, they may think this abnormal... but for me, this is the most normal thing.... and i am proud of it...