Tagboard
Saturday, December 24, 2005
break ups
’s almost Christmas.. and yet I cannot feel it yet. Though I hope I really completed the simbang gabi, but as far as I am concerned, by this day, I should be pretty excited. But why do I feel this way? As in nothing! I feel so blank with regard to the arrival of the season. Well could this be because of the things happened earlier, particularly during the mass.
First, all of my cousins have their boyfriends/boylets…. At least tami once had before… if I would rank it, it is only me who never had a boyfriend.!!!!. NBSB in short! Hay… but a while ago, as I was thinking of that, suddenly something came out from my mind!I really have the tendency to be addicted to something… I might forget all my important priorities in life.. I know my limitations, but I have the tendency to be forgetful once I get totally focused on something.. as much as I wanted to prove that I can balance things, but still I believe that it is possible… another thing is that, in a short span of time, many could happen.. I suddenly thought of my Ate Sherry… in a very short time, a lot of things happened to her and changed her life…. I know I have so much to face in this world.. so I do not have to rush things up!!
Another major issue I have is that the break up of Norman and Kaye.. they lasted for 8 months.. and that’s the issue with me… could it be a curse in our family that the first boyfriends will not last long? As in like forever? I’ve just observed of that trend.. (in my mother’s side..) funny thought came in me, could there be someone who would be willing to be my boyfriend for a span of 7 months?so I should not invest much on my first-to-be boyfriend since it would be expected that we will last for only 7 months! But that’s a joke… of course, I would like my first boyfriend to be lasting…if possible, be forever! He’ll be the one I’ll end up with… but no one can say,.. and even now, no one can tell who my first boyfriend would be…. When will he come? Or how should we meet? What does he look like? Have I met him already or I am to meet him someday?
I tell my self, goodluck on my journey!