Tagboard
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Q-L-C
this weekend isn't really a good weekend.. whole time around i've been studying... but seems time isn't enough... my brain's kinda overused, with the fear of not retaining much.

well well well.. this afternoon i bought a book.. a book which i think i fell in love the first time i saw it, which was like months ago!!!! but then it kept coming back on my mind to get a copy of that book, as if it has a message for me.. so this afternoon, i used my "break" time from studying to walk at National Bookstore SM San Lazaro and look for that book. i told my self that if it's time for me to buy it, i'll find a copy.. and on the shelf of self help books, there are 3 copies left.. i immediately took one and pay to the counter, without thinking that i do not have any allowance for the month anymore.. hehe ^_^



as i went back to starbucks (where i stayed for like 9am til 5:45, what a record huh???!!!)... i removed it's plastic and excitedly opened it.. only to find out that it's more of insights about midlife crisis... hello!!!! i'm too far from that... but then i realized, it's just a timing, coz i have to admit i am currently having crisis in my life.. and perhaps experienced by most people of my age... i might be undergoing quarter life crisis!!!! darn!!!! and maybe this book could help me answer my questions and resolve my dilemmas in life as i go along with the pages.. i am just excited what this book will reveal me after.. ^_^

shifting week is still on going.. i feel kinda tired.. as if very long 2 weeks of my life.. just looking forward what will happen after... hay.. Lord please guide me as i take the exams the same way You guide me during my reviews... grant me enough strength of mind and body, to survive all the toxicities i am facing and are about to face..