Tagboard
Saturday, November 03, 2007
shorter as before
2nd sem 2nd sem here i come... it's already 6 o'clock in the morning.. have to wake up early in preparation of my travel back to manila.. have to be there before 10:30 coz i got a meeting with my subsec mates for our biochem journal presentation...
well last night was a very tiring night... aside from having to do all the preparations for things i need to bring back to manila, i did prepare pasta dish for the bday celeb of my bro-in-law.. but prior to that, i still got to catch up to the salon and got treatment for my hair.. as what i told in my previous post, the orderliness of my hair was brought about by the power of blowdryer.. and when's it's gone, i totally looked like a witch!!! haha!!! however after getting the treatment, they still have to cut the ends of my hair, now making it really shorter as before!!!!
me and my sister having a funny look ^_O
waaaah.. friends, see you in manila... ^_^ i missed our dorm.. haha ^_^ and another journey... more power to all the med students and all the students who will be back to school this week...