Tagboard
Sunday, December 30, 2007
short post as i say: goodbye 2007 and welcome 2008
just in the next 24 hours or so... say goodbye to 2007... and welcome 2008... year of the RAT!!!

well, as what i have been doing for the past years of blogging, i've been posting year-end sort of stuff.. but now, im not quite sure if i can do it.. well, i'm not in the mood, given the ambiance... i'm just on the net shop.. it's hard kc to construct ideas eh... plus there's a non-stop chikka with my ym buddies... plus there's a time limit.... hehehe...

so far, i'm coping up with the idea of being alone and INDEPENDENT.. maybe when classes resume i'll be able to like the feeling.. all i know is that i miss my family so much... on the bright side, i appreciate A LOT the presence of my friends.. i often hear them say, "if i need someone to talk to, they're there"... i'm pretty sure that these people are my real friends.. they know how to cheer me up.. they know when i'm happy.. or whenever i need company...

my bday's near.. i still don't know what to do.. at first i thought i'll be sad on my bday brought about by the distance between me and my family... but know i feel like my family extended... different set of friends are planning things to do on my bday.. my bmi sisses, my adorables and mascian friends, my housemates, my ate sherry and her staff, and more... grabe.. it's hard to choose.. hehehe... all i can say is that i'm blessed.. i'm blessed with good people around me.. and i love them... ^_^