Tagboard
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
fresh new look
my blog has a new look.. obviously... thanks to my ever-talented-in-html-thingy friend ads... ^_^ my old blog lay out was like 2 years old already.. i guess it's about time to give my blog a new look right??? ^_^
waaaahhh.. vacation's soon to end.. and yeah, another pressure's coming up on the first day.. the biochem journal presentation.. i'm one of those tasked to do the presentation in class.. in front of 130+ medical students plus n doctors... and defend our journal... whew!!! sounds like cardio lab con huh??? well thanks to my subsec mates for trusting me on this.... hope i won't disappoint them...
i badly need a haircut!!! i swear!!!! the salon i've been longing for is unfortunately closed tomorrow til nov 1... and it's gonna be open nov 2 pa... i have to the option of going to ystillo... dunnow.. should i be patient or follow the demands of my id to have the haircut as soon as possible??? i have to be back to manila on nov 3 early morning..... whaaaah!!!!!
i need a new look the same thing my blog got hers... ^_^ haha!