Tagboard
Sunday, January 06, 2008
22 i am

Wow… I’m already 22 years old… at first I thought this bday celebration of mine would be one of the loneliest and emptiest bdays I would ever have.. but it turns out to be a very memorable one.. aside from the flood of bday greetings and bday calls I received, I had 3 distinct form of celebrations with different sets of friends…

First stop was with the BMI soro… we stayed overnight in my place at batangas, all girls night out with lots of foods and flooding with chikkas.. it turned out to be multiple celebration… aside from my bday, it was also a sort of welcome for my sister tami after her vacation abroad.. then the favorite of every bonding with the sisses, the hotseats… I really had fun with them.. when the clock strike 12, there was a candlelight cake for me.. ^_^ I surely missed the bmi sisses..

Then when I arrived here in my second home, there I was surprised by my housemates.. here I blew my second bday cake candle.. and in fairness I really loved the flavor.. what really touched me and made me even more special is the gift they left at my doormat which I saw when I arrived after meeting up with high school peeps.. here it is..

Inside the brown envelope which I saw at my doormat is a hand made card with dedications from my housemates, 3 vials with my name spelled, and a book that looks like a scrap book entitled “The Language of Love”… the pink candle is my second bday cake candle… ^_^


This is my second bday cake from my housemates.. hmmm… it really tastes great!!! Coffee flavor.. try it! ^_^


Another touching thing with my housemates is the notes they posted at my door… ^_^


Then the last but not the least form of celebration is meeting up with my high school friends, all organized by my best friend jo.. though there were only few of us, but its nice being with them.. and the thought if jo’s intention of being with me on my bday knowing that I am alone here in the Philippines..

I also have my new baby.. thanks to uncle nelson.. I have my own digital camera.. I see myself being vain and photo addict once again.. ^_^ it’s Kodak m873 model that is colored black.. it’s so slim.. and it is 8 MP!!! ^_^



My parents of course called me to greet me happy bday.. they sent me nice gifts and chocolates.. well, I really missed them a lot.. but it made me satisfied after talking to them on the phone…

for more pictures, you may visit my multiply account : www.bitchycriszie.blogspot.com

Hay… now, I that I am 22, I know I’ll be experiencing different stuff to occur in my life.. I have to be pretty much prepared in dealing with these changes.. but what I need to be more prepared of is the toxicity that I have to face for the next 2 weeks…. Waaaahhh.. it’s already Sunday.. so I have to be disciplined to focus on my academics.. goodluck!!! ^_^


All I can say is that....

I thank you Lord of all the blessings I received, not only on my bday, but on everyday of my life.. each day I experience and deal with is a blessing worth thanking for.. just guide me in every decision I make, in all the things that I do.. and I also pray that You guide all the people close to my heart, all my loved ones, my family and friends… and of course, please guide my heart.. and You know what’s best for me.. who’s best for me… ^_^