Tagboard
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
a post for AMY: getting more and more INSPIRED each day
this afternoon, i got dysmenorrhea attack once again... hay... this happens every month.. good thing i'm home, a better place to lay down and ooze the pain... after gaining back my strength, i started doing the chores that my mom asked me to do... clean the house and fold the clothes... i was not able to do intenstive cleaning though because of the pain, but i was able to sweep the floor and wipe the dust on the table... they left for Manila this afternoon to pick up my sister and our little princess andy... they'll be staying here at home for the long holiday...

adorable doctors ^_^ (L-R: Keg and Amy)


sinong mukhang doctor??? haha


like, few minutes ago, i got to catch a very good adorable friend of mine AMY on ym... we had few minutes of chitchat, asking about the whereabouts of each other, exchanging stories, etc.. and in that short span of time we talked, i was really really INSPIRED!!!!


btw, let me introduce AMY first.... she's a third year medical student at DLSU... i'm months older than her but she's in Human Biology Programme of La Salle that's why she's already on 3rd year... she's my adorable friend, way back high school... short girl, hindi mukhang doctora (lol), and most of all, CORNY as always!!!! iloveyou AMY!!!!


anyweiz, every time we get time to bump into each other, whether personally or other means of communication (phone, text, chat), she never fails to encourage me to be strong in med.. she's my model in fact.... she keeps on telling me she was able to reach third year, surpassed freshman and sophie year, why won't i??? she has a point.. but the best thing about her that inspires me is how she currently manages her life for med survival... in all the problems she's facing, financially and other aspects, she was able to find solutions... imagine she's doing things that a typical medical student would not do.. neither i never imagined... (she's doing drugs...!joke... ) what's she's currently up to is full of dignity, and i'm sure by the time she passed this crisis in her life, she'll be a lot better person than she is now... maybe 4x better....


whaaah amy.. i'm so proud of you... and i promise, i'll do good in my acads and in my life... i also appreciate more the blessings that i have right now, and i promised my self i won't put them into trash.. instead i'll use them, and share them... ^_^