Tagboard
Monday, October 29, 2007
inspiring words for women
presented to:
keg
by
nora p. catapang
on the occasion of
daily union with God
date
august 04, 2007


finally! the book that i have been waiting for ever since my tita informed me that she's giving me a nice book to read... and it's here now in my possession.... INSPIRING WORDS FOR WOMEN: Thoughts of Hope and Encouragement by Darlene Sala...
i can see this is a good book, full of lessons and inspiring words for women of God... i'm just excited to finish reading this.. and i'll make sure i'll be able to digest every single message this book has for me.. i might be able to give a review after i'm done reading... ^_^
next stop... i'm planning to have one of Bo Sanchez' collection... it could be my collection too... someday when i alreay have the means... ^_^