Tagboard
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
come what may
it websternet's anniversary... and internet's free... yipee...

sembreak just started, and it will end soon.. only got a week to enjoy everything.. as in no pressure... no stress... how i wish.. but i've got to review for biochem remedials... oh no!!!!

just got a week to enjoy my sembreak.. however.. i got a good/bad news.. i dunow how shall i classify it... last nyt my dad told me that they already have a schedule for interview at US embassy.. and sooner they will leave the country if God permits... however, i might be left alone... though plans are not yet clear, coz the US embassy here in the PI will decide whether i will go with them or not, since they also included me in the application... whatever the result, i will be greatly affected...

if God will allow me to migrate, i have to leave med school...chances are i might not be able to be what i ever wanted since i was a kid... to be a doctor... on the other hand, if i will be left here, i have to be far from my family... and it's a serious matter, since we're oceans apart... US is US... though they could petition me a year after or so, still i will be left alone... hay,,, though it's still months in the waiting.. but possibility is that they will leave early next year.. at least they will be here on my birthday,.,, why am i getting so emotional with my family??? perhaps even though i say that i am independent, but family matters a lot to me...

come what may.. i'll just cross the bridge when i get there... as an existentialist, i'll just live with my present.... ^_^