Tagboard
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
transformation
hay.. finally.. im going home... without stress.. mom and i already reconciled.. and she started talking to me... just yesterday morning before i leave the house... i just pray that i may not be able to hurt her again this time.. that i may be a good girl and a good daughter to her..
*
*
*
migz gave me the advance hand outs in physio and biochem.. still have to review for biochem removals.. and only got a week for these things.. plus i will be in batangas pa.. how could i study?? whaaah...
*
*
*
grabe just a while ago, i felt the motivation to do better next sem.. to bring back the old me way back in upm, only got better.. i need to focus and as much as possible remove all the destructions.. i need proper time management, know how to sacrifice a little of enjoyment... well i will have Christmas break naman so that's the time i'll make up for the lost time for my own desires and enjoyment.. and as what migz told me, just focus, igapang, and more PRAYERS... this time i will seriously owe everything to God the Father...
*
*
*
speaking of, grabe, i'm missing someone.. ihihihi... but as what i've just previously said, i have to sacrifice.. and focus more time on my studies.. forget him for now.. or maybe forever..?? nah.. it's hard..hehe.. but he's not my priority as of now... studies first... well, i don't feel that he feels the same way for me din nmn eh.. so why get destructed right???
*
*
*
wish me luck friends on my transformation for the second sem!!!!! ^_^ toink! (O_o)