Tagboard
Friday, October 05, 2007
where art thou?
whahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! ********EEE%%%%%%%%%$#@#$#%)&)GGGGGGGGGG__________###!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#)%)(#$_$)%_T$)%#@)VB#$)_@__#$#B#)))!!! --- thanks to the Christian songs that i've been listening on my mp3 that keeps my mind chill on this very moment...
++++
+++
+++
what a day!!!!! i used to have a good morning... i wake up in a good mood as early as 4:30 am... feeling as if i have a deep sleep after the long thursday's over... i continued doing my lab manual for histo (which i only started doing last night, due today! thanks to JC!!!!!) i was able to study for my shifting exam in preventive medicine I this morning, which i assume, will start at 11 am... in short, i've been so relax for the whole morning...
NOT UNTIL I LEFT THE DORM, that was 9 am, on my way to Dapitan to have my biochem and physio hand outs book-bind, i received a text from Tere and Mina, asking me why did i not take the exam.. i was already in front of the AB building... so i panic... coz i was not able to take the exam which i've been studying!!!!!!! whaaaaaahhh!!!! i'm so lost.. i hurried to the prev med department, seen gayle and steph then von on my way upstairs... and there.. i knew i was not in the good mood that time.. good thing Dra Cruz is kind enough to let me take the exam.. only that it was considered a make up exam and i have to take it 11 pm pa...i was so ngarag... i've been trying to get my good mood back, but i failed.. i was with elaine, karla, and tif then.... we went all together to our 10am class, prev med... still, i was in bad mood.. then there i've seen Tere and Mina, asking me what happened.. all that i could answer was, "wag muna, bad mood ako ngayon"....
finally now, i was able to take the test, and finish it.. i hope i gained my mood back, i hope.. i wish to talk to Tere and Mina... tell them what happened.. no one's to blame but ME!!!!! i was so stupid not to know the schedule.... whaaaaahh!!!!
on the other side of the coin, because of this incident, i felt that i have good friends in med.. theres Tere and Mina, my very nice alphabetical friends, who were kind enough to look for me.. then elaine, my first friend in med school.. then the most recent person i get to appreciate, is JEN my subsec-mate in prev med... super thanks!!!!! we ate brunch together, while waiting for 11 am to come..we're just sharing stuff, our insights about med.. our hardships... we could just relate to each other's concerns.. then she got my number, told me that she'll text me whenever there will be announcements.. from this day, thanks in advance jen.. ^_^ we will survive med.. ^_^
mina have been telling me a couple or more times: "kelangan mo talaga ng makakapitan sa med"... someone who could inspire me to be strong.. good thing for her, she has ynna, very cute 6 y/o kid... and a steady relationship with ynna's father.. mina told me, that by just seeing ynna when she arrives home, she feels ok and stressed-free... in my case, i am not planning to have a kid like as early as now naman.... but i've been thinking of who could be that person who will inspire me and i can lean on to surive... where are you????? i'm not rushing for a serious commitment or something, but what i wanted a relationship with someone with no string attached, but who could make me smile and laugh in my stressful days.. whom i can share my sentiments, who will listen to my dramas.. who will appreciate me in my tinniest details.. and the same thing that i will do for him... but more importantly, CONSISTENT.. the last time i felt the kilig was way back in my premed days pa ata.. only that we never had an ending coz there was no start.. (lalim!!!!).. those times that we'll just talk for at least once a day, enough to share our respective stories.. such that his texts of good morning i read when i woke up could already make me smile... but the problem was, we were not able to nourish what we had then... may be we chose friendship over any romantic feeling what -so -ever...
hay.. i may sound as if i'm selling my self just to have a commitment, but i'm not... i do not care what you may think.. i'm just searching for that creature who will be man enough to stay on my side... especially in these days... where art thou??????? i may not find you soon enough... but i'm sure, when i get to know you, you are the answered prayer... i'll just know... =) as of now, i will still double my efforts to do my own thing... and find my own happiness... yebah!!!!!!!! so help me God!!!!!