Tagboard
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
moving out
hay.... what a day... just got my grade in neuroana... and what else is new? yesterday i got my biochem.. and the same expectation.. a failure... last night i was in a state of depression.. being all by my self inside my room.. i felt so weak.. i could not concentrate on what i'm reading.. i felt the need of catharsis.. so i decided to go unlimited and text my friends.. good thing there's my bmi sis ads and my former classmate tine.. who are both on their freshmen med year.. and who understand me more than anyone else.. but catharsis was not enough.. i suddenly craved for SNEAKERS chocolate (which happens to be my favorite chocolate in this whole wide world).. thinking that it could deduce my depression.. apparently, the store near the place i'm staying right now has none.. not even other alternative chocolate... M&Ms maybe... too bad.. so i decided to send my self to sleep.. and relax...
well... that's my story... i'm out for a while in my anatomy class... to do some reflection of whether should i leave or not the place where i stay right now.. i talked to cryzel, my housemate-to-be.. she assured me that there's no turning back.. that she will look for a place to stay... now, a big part of me wants to move out.. but it's really hard for me to leave my present housemates.. i'm soooo attached to them.. and it'll be hard to say goodbye.. o well.. more signs please.. if should i move out or not.... and yes.. i finally emailed tita vicky about this decision of mine.. maybe there's really no turning back.... :-(