Tagboard
Monday, April 02, 2007
holy week break


it's holy monday... and i would like to say i am very thankful for all the blessings i received for the past 4 years... now i could clearly feel the graduation.. thankful for making it.. i've submitted my thesis.. and in addition to that, i am thankful and very proud for my friend irene who won the best thesis.. "i'm so proud of you friend!" plus, the philo171 and natsci5 results, which i used to fear a lot before, for it was handled by different department... but i'm so thankful that i already have a grade, and they are all good... =)


since graduation is near.. i can't help my self to be excited for that.. of course, it made me realize how fast life is.. as if like i was just a freshman student who met different strangers and four years after become my friends.. and now, here we are, changing directions again, taking another paths, for sure we'll be meeting different people, and encounter different experiences..

so weeks from now we are busy preparing for bondings, bondings, and bondings... we have given our best this college.. we shared memories, laughters, tears, almost everything.. what matter most are the lessons we gained from one another.. hay..

whaaaaahhh... i could not ask for more as a grad gift... my direction's clear, my relatives are all supportive for me to achieve my dreams.. and yes, i am telling my self i will be a good doctor, and i will strive hard to become one... well, there's just one thing i wish for grad.. material gift i want, regardless of the person/people who will it to me.. i want to receive flowers, coz this college i never experienced receiving one.. i never asked for it kc from my friends during special occasions like birthdays, etc.. i do not intend to receive one kc.. but this time, i suddenly become curious how does it feel to receive a boquet... and call me demanding whatsoever, i wish for this:



haha! that's very funny and demanding for me.. it's just a simple grad gift which will not make a difference if i did not receive but will be a great impact if i receive them.. haha!

for this holy season, i will be spending my week at home..it's been more than two weeks since i went home.. and what's more exciting is that my inaanak andy is there right now.. i miss my little angel.. ^_^

aside from being a baby sitter, i am planning to learn how to make a video presentation, and read the book:

actually, this is lai's book that caught my attention as i entered their room.. anyweiz it's the kind of book i enjoy reading..and i am kinda excited to start reading the book.. for sure i will be learning a lot from it...

and of course, i should not forget to remember the essence of the week... to remember how much Christ sacrificed for the mankind.. keep the solemnity of the celebration, and to be thankful for all the blessings we receive.... ^_^

Labels: , , ,