Tagboard
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
anti-stressor
Psalm 139 Lyrics
Artist(Band):Rebecca St. James

You search me
You know me
You see my every move
There's nothing I could ever do
To hide myself from You
You know my thoughts
My fears and hurts
My weaknesses and pride
You know what I am going through
And how I feel inside
But even though You know
You will always love me
Even though You know
You'll never let me go
I don't deserve Your love
But you give it freely
You will always love me
Even though You know

You search me
You know me
You see my every move
There's nothing I could ever do
To hide myself from You
You know my thoughts
My fears and hurts
My weaknesses and my pride
You know what I am going through
And how I feel inside
But even though You know
You will always love me
Even though You know
You'll never let me go
I don't deserve Your love
But you give it freely,
You will always love me
Even though You know
You will always love me
Even though you know


this is a good music,,, very relaxing in the middle of tough days and night.. it's nice to feel that Someone out there loves me sooo much.. Someone i can get strength and inspire me to fight despite the challenges and obstacles brought by this life....

its been quite a while since i last visited my blog and posted an entry... this is brought about by the shock and tension i felt for the past 3 weeks in med school... i never thought that med school would be this hard!!! i had to double my efforts in adjusting to the world where i am today... as in like i have to read every night, at the very least scanning the books for the following day's lessons.. i could say, what i become now is very far different from what i was years ago until the past few months..
thinking of QUITTING???? nah... in the first place this is what i really wanted, and i could not visualize my self in a different career.. plus, i have been so uninspired for the past few days.. as if i have been getting the motivation to live on the med world all from my self.... sometimes it's helpful kasi if i will be inspired to work with an inspiration... inspiration would not necessarily mean identifying a particular person... it could be in other forms, such as finding reason why i continue to fight... perhaps i've been complaining so much lately, emphasizing how much i hated anatomy and biochemistry, how tiring this life is.. plus the failing quizzes and the feeling of being left behind with the lessons because i could not understand and retain a particular lecture... but such won't reach my threshold and force me to quit..
being blessed with high threshold in pressure is perhaps an advantage for me in med life.. as what doc tim said, med life is always a life under pressure.. the pressure we experience as medical students is just a fraction of the real pressure we are to experience in our respective careers.. at first it might be hard, but i believe that sooner or later, i will get used to it.... a life of never-ending crave for knowledge, not just for the benefit of ourselves, but moreover for the advantage of other people, especially those who are in need...

oops... i need to get going.. i still have pending homework in med ethics.. and Snell and Netter are waiting for me at home.. hehehe...