Tagboard
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
why can't i just resist temptation huh???

whaaah!!! it's 2:25 am... and my resting time is extended.. i haven't taken a shower yet... ewwww... i just waited for my sister to wake up and take the shower first... and what am i doing during the waiting hours??? nah... i'm surfing, getting addicted once again on Grey's Anatomy... whaaah!!! i've been looking for new videos for season 3..

hope my sister will finish taking shower asap and tell me to get out of the laptop coz she'll be using this... i want to refresh, and sleep...coz tomorrow, i mean later, i'll be expecting a tough day... though i ain't got classes on wednesdays, i scheduled myself to go to Veterans Memorial Medical Center for my THESIS!!!!!! so i need to restore energy...

but such is a wast of time.. internet is really a temptation NMAT
!!!!! whaaah!!! if only i could become a doctor without undergoing the theory learning part.. hay... i'm better in exposures and applications than in theories.. i suck in memorization and stuff... hay... i have to love physics and chem this time... and gain more self discipline to have serious review.... goodluck ^_^