Tagboard
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
a prayer from the heart...
Lord,

oh help me... i feel guilty for i won't be able to meet my household tomorrow... i have been so preoccupied and things have been overlapping on my schedule... i feel guilty for giving up my household easily... though i did try hard enough to be able to accomplish my tasks, but the situation will not permit me to do so... i pray my babies will not take it against me Lord...

i pray Lord for your guidance.. with the three more weeks remaining for the semester, oh Lord please be with me all the way... as much as possible allow me not to be tempted to take the wrong paths.. i really would want to do things for your honor oh my Lord.. please keep me strong and faithful despite any tough moments i know i will be experiencing in days to come.. allow me to be strong not only for my self but also to the people whom i love and those who need me.. keep my service on fire all the times Lord God... direct me to where you would want me to be...

i really thank you Lord for all the blessings i have now.. for all the things i am experiencing right now Lord, be it good or bad... i owe a lot to you my God.. thank you for always keep on reminding me that you are there, thou there are times that i neglect you... i know you love me Lord, and i am thankful for having a Father like you Lord... i am sorry for hurting you sometimes, but thank you for being a forgiving Father..

just use me in which ever way You would want... use me for other people to see how great you are! thank you for choosing to reveal Your self to me my Father... this i pray...

AMEN....