Tagboard
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
my ym stat: tired but fulfilling.. "do not let anyone tell you that it can't be"... i choose Him...


i wanna share how tired yet fulfilling my night was....

i, together with my roomate and sister went to watch the Hillsong Concert... darn it was sooooo much fun!!! with all the praises that filled the stadium, plus the beautiful songs per se, made the night and the tix price worth it... ^^

the cute thing for this night is, i am just so thankful for the privilege of witnessing large crowd united despite the differences and the "stranger" feeling towards each other... on that night, that "stranger" effect vanished, all came up with a common denominator through praising our Lord... seating on the General Admin, though i could barely see the performers (adding up my eye defect, hehe!), but it was a perfect seat to see the whole crowd... how they shout for joy, how they worship Him, how they adore Him, and how they chose to be with Him...

i guess watching the Hillsong United Live in Manila concert was really meant for me.. knowing the news a month ago, i got excited but because of the money matters, i dropped the idea.. then this morning, my roomate, who happens to know about it only today, told me to come with her, paying as of now for my tix.. so before my 5:30 class, i went to rob, in particular to the House of Praise, to inquire forthe tix, unfortunately, SOLD OUT... i texted my friends if by any chance there's a ticketnet outlet in that mall... i inquired in National Bookstore, but their branch does not sell tix.. then went to the Dept Store, 2nd floor, but the ticketworld does not cover that event.. so i was hopeless.. i conditioned my mind of dropping the idea of watching.. telling my self, maybe it's not for me.. but NO! the story does not end here...

it was already 8:10 when i met up with my roomate after texting me that we can avail tix on the venue itself... we took our chances then... and poof!we had our tickets!!! ^_^ the start time is 8pm, but it already started right after we arrived... they just waited for our arrival then... haaha!

rollback to the events, before finally reaching the venue, we met a girl who will also watch the concert, walked with us in Vito Cruz, and even on the concert proper, she was with us... Ellaine, her name, as far as i could remember... i found out late that she's just the same age as ours... maybe i could be even older than her... but cool thing to meet a stranger in certain circumstances... it's good to know we could still trust strangers... and she has good and healthy service, i can tell.... she's a good model of a true believer of God... having work at an early age, she graduated early... and for her, that's the good thing if you have faith...

there was also a talk... the line that striked me: "do not let anyone tell you that it can't be".... just follow wherever God will lead you... if that's want you want, do it... for Him... and in His glory...

so far so good.. i am still certain of where my service could be... in medicine... that's what i want, that's what i desire... so i'll do it! i just want to say, i choose God...it's clear in my head that it's Him that i choose....

my eyes are already falling and my body's just soooo tired... i 'm gonna take a shower after resting, then prepare to go to sleep... hay.. i'm sleeeeeeeeeepppppyyyyyy.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................ zzzzzzzzzzzz..z