Tagboard
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
how to save a life


Grey's Anatomy fever... gosh! i really love the songs How to Save a Life and Chasing Cars.. and i really love the show..i do admit i am a fan... Dr. Shepherd, you are soooo handsome..... (^_^)

indeed, watching Grey's Anatomy serves as a therapy for me... coz the more i got inspired..i just don't know until now...

i'm afraid i might not be able to pursue medicine right after graduation.. there are lots of constraints, in particular financial... i pray i lot that may these things, what i am encountering, are just dreams, better yet, to make me stronger...

i really feel exhausted... and that threat of med school has no space in my mind yet.. i have to suppress whatever emotions i have or might have or may be having right now.. coz of too much things to do... i would not want to pity my self... someday, i know,i would be able to achieve my goals.. may be not that soon, but i promise, i will achieve my dreams.... i promise!


...neither medicine nor relationships can be defined in black
and white. Real life only comes in shades of grey... -
Grey's Anatomy