Tagboard
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
tired...


im soooo tired... as in... having my classes end by 10 am..then execom meeting after that... and pooff.. all i did was talk and talk to people... which i honestly enjoyed... i got to talk to lots of people, my close friends... my loved ones.. people who are special to me...


i would say i missed my yfc family a lot... and good thing i got to talk to them once again... then my babies.. i miss them soo much... i got to talk to three of them i guess.... and had 1-2-1 with one of my babies... wow... it's good to be back once again... and that the feeling of a mother was once again revived in my system...it makes me feel good to know that people trust you... and that God uses you as His instrument to show His love to us all..... i would want to be a slave of God.. i believe that by totally surrendering my self to Him would give me peace and confidence to live on to life... praise God!

yeah...it's really praise God... though the concert scheduled today was once again postponed.... life should still continue... believing that this is just a test.. and good to know that through this crisis we are reuniting...

aside from that... God finally opened my eyes... as in thank God tlaga!!!! for 2 years or more i guess... i have been blinded with my obsession.. thinking of him to be that mysterious and "perfect" and ideal.... now i realized i should not look up on him that much... not that he's a bad person...who am i to judge in the first place, not knowing the person at all... but then... this afternoon, i got to greet him with confidence... as in being the first one to greet him.. that's a great leap for me.. then to support the leap i am talking about, i found out things about him, good thing they were absorbed by my system, making me realize that ooppss... he's not to be looked that high.... that he's just a normal human being... having strengths and flaws... wow... i strongly believe he's a nice person.. i would still want to give him the benefit of the doubt.. but now, he's not that someone i looked up to, to the point that my world revolves around him... if we will be given a chance to be close, that's the time for me to give my verdict... he's just human... and i would want to see him as a brother in Christ alone...

really i am so thankful for this day.. though i was very very tired... i got to find out a lot of things... i got to realize and appreciate small details surrounding me... makes me feel good to know that there i have my family... by blood and by Christ...

just wish my self goodluck.. coz right now... i am in search for my direction towards my acads.. i kinda lost it during the dbs week... and i think i need to make an action as early as now.. so i really need to move... to take an action.. to achieve my goals in acads... GOODLUCK!!! with God's help i can do this!