Tagboard
Thursday, September 14, 2006
1:45 am.. GOOD MORNING!!!!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!

it's 1:45 in the morning... sept 14, 2006... and how's life??? just finishing only one paper since i opened my computer... looking back on the past hours i have been dealing with my compt, sounds like i wasted my time? aside from microsoft word, there are blogspot, friendster, yahoomail, gmail, google search, and ym.. as far as i could remember, these are the programs that i opened..ooops, plus the media player which i am currently listening to...

i also had regression moment with yonee... as i was scanning the multiply account of one of the behsci freshie... it's good to be a freshman again... if only i could turn back time... but well, no regrets... what i am right now i owe to my past... the best thing to realize is that each day makes me a better person..[i hope!haha]...

wow..im not yet in the mood to sleep... the effect of iced coffee i bought in ministop... it keeps my blood active until this very late...i mean, early morning...haha!