Tagboard
Thursday, August 24, 2006
just another drama afternoon
i've been so busy these days... and expect more busy days to come.. having so many commitments, having so many responsibilities, that's how i would define my status right now... self-admit people person type, i really enjoy dealing with them.. people i meet, people i talk to, people i look after the welfare of, people i care, and even people i dislike (i see this as a challenge for me to love them)... but somehow i feel i wish my prince charming will come to save me from the world i am in right now and will move me to world called relaxation! this person will be able to direct me to where should i go..someone whom i will allow him to tell me what to do coz that's how i trust him and believe that he could lighten things...

oh well, im day dreaming once again... may be i just felt tired.. for the rest of my life i have been directing other people's lives.. may be i was just looking for experiencing the other way around... i'm not in a hurry anyways to be with him.. just meeting someone, not necessarily him, who will give me the comfort i have always been looking for, most especially these days... who will not give me the guilt feeling that i may have taken him for granted for all the things i've been involved at.. someone whom i will just enjoy company with... who will understand me and will not expect anything from me... hay... call me selfish, yes maybe.. but i will not allow any man to come into my life if i know from the very beginning i will not be able to appreciate..

hopefully one day, i'll gonna see you.. especially in days like these.. coz may be, you could share the feeling of burden and joys with me...