Tagboard
Monday, August 07, 2006
sukob...not the horror one
"sukob na...halika na... sabay tayo sa payong ko...
hawak ka... kapit pa... sa payong ko magkasama tayo..."

the current song played in my system... hay... very oozing... very nice to think.. that perhaps would make rainy day enjoyable for me.. rain makes me feel blue... but with this scenario??? hmmm.. perhaps, that would not happen on me SOON...

i feel i will get sick... my body tells me to expect cough and flu... which i really really hate...!!!... coz it ruins my day! darn! but what shall i do??? i catch the virus immediately... by just riding a vehicle, i attracted the virus... hay... what shall i expect with my days..???.. hopefully no bad days...

i was sumwer along makati, attending the company blessing of the family's call center... the BOI are there, some of the family members, managers of the 6 departments, and the agents... wow! after being there, i realized that i really do not belong to the corporate world! it can't picture my self in coat, closed shoes, slacks or skirts... not at all! i picture my self, in white blazer, holding stethoscope... haha! in short, a doctor.. nyahaha... i don't know still yet.. but i am not yet confdent enough to face the corporate world!

prior to that, i had some heartful talk with manang suting, who then, acted as my heart doctor... hay.. she sort of gave me hearty advice... when it comes to relationships... not being too high on my standards.. not living behind my shadows (meaning, my past...)... and not focusing on one alone! i would like to react on the shadow thing.. well, i could honestly say, i don't live in the shadows of my past.. is it? well, not with the person, but may be with the situation per se... after believing that he could be the "one".. but i was wrong, which now i am thankful for, coz i realized it as early as that... hay... but then, when will i know that the right one has come??? way back then, i already told my self, that i would only have a boyfriend who i will be confident to tell the world that he is my special someone, and to acknowledge him as my boyfriend.!. someone i would be very comfortable with.. i get turned off easily, but i know its him when i could accept his wholeness... too hard.. to high standards, right??? the false person once came into my life.,.. but i do not regret anything... its good that we are friends.. and i do not have to worry because i've cleared my self that no intentions anymore.. now i can say, i have no unsettled issues in the past...

but then, do i really enjoy the privilege of singlehood??? hay... i might be a career oriented person.. yah. i have priorities... and now, finding him has no space in my list.. ooops. i remember, i should not find him.. he has not come yet because he knows he has no space in me yet...