Tagboard
Saturday, August 05, 2006
my happy friday!
im really tired at the end of this day, yet i do not want to end it without blogging.. without recording the various things that happened today..

i got my first salary! wooohoooo!!!! it felt so glad when i received the envelope containing my pay roll in my tutorial career... however, i wasn't able to enjoy it that much, coz i have to pay my debts.. but well, atleast little by little, my debts will be paid.. what makes me more excited about my first salary is that this is the first time i will be shouldering one of the expenses in our house, that is the cable.. i volunteered beforehand that i would want to pay it, since it is just leisure.. i really wanted to have this feeling of helping the family, and i am glad i was given this opportunity as early as now, coz it would take longer time for me to really be able to extend my help to my family since i would be a student still for longer period..

i was once again, torpe.. garn!!! wasn't able to even smile at him, or even talk to him.. i felt awkward...hay... Lord, i just pray so hard that may be, the next time we see each other, he will be the first one to greet me.. or to even give recognition on me.. coz in that way, i would be confident that he really knows me... hay.....

lastly, well, i was able to attend the prayer meeting, after so long of my absence.. we had our household leaders training... you know what, i feel scared and at the same time, excited, on handling my household.. i wish i would be able to handle the people under me properly.. and as what i always pray for, is that may they recognize Christ and His love for them through me.. i give up my self to him, to use me to show how much He loves all of us.. scheduled day is Wednesday, but honestly, before that, i had unresolved issues on the time schedule.. i wanted to work on wed after my class, since my tutee has no ballet.. but then, i choose to choose my household instead! im really excited about it..!!!... as what ate jessy said, God will just be always there at my side..

i would want to wish my self GOODLUCK!