Tagboard
Saturday, June 07, 2008
night with the adorables

June 7, 2008
12:29 am
At my room

I just arrived from a night out with my adorable friends. And indeed it was fun! An original plan of sex and the city movie date with my girlfriends turned out to be an “inuman/bonding/mega chikahan” night with the adorables. Thanks to the scattered seats available at Shang cinema when we were about to buy for the tickets that we decided to go somewhere else instead.

There were so much revelations about each other’s lives. And truly there are big changes that happened with each and every one of us. I admit I kinda had a big change in my lifestyle as well. And observing the flow of our conversation, well let’s say we already come to a point of our maturity (except for Des for being fixated in adolescent stage as the “late bloomer”! haha! peace des!^_^)

Its been quite a while since I last entered a bar with friends. And had inuman session with them. Though I admit I still have very low alcohol tolerance, but the time we spent together is so much fun! And the drinks are very cheap! An advertisement: pay pHp150 for 3 drinks of any kind! See! Hard drinks are very cheap in this bar! For those interested, it’s at Sidebar Café at El Pueblo, Ortigas! Haha ^_^

Cheers para sa mga mukhang HINDI: nanay, kasal, tibo (joke), at forever single

Hopefully next time more adorables will be present. The question is, when would that next time be?hehe ^_^

PS: thanks to mike for the ride… jo, nice talaga asawa mo! Haha!

MOOD: Masaya pero bitin!