Tagboard
Monday, May 05, 2008
vacation vacation vacation
i think i gained 5 pounds since the month of may started...i was staying at our house in batangas, and all that i am doing was cook, eat, sleep, dvd marathon, watch pbb, doin chika with my tito and tita, and play with their kid, julian... well still thanks to my celfone that keeps me connected to my friends on the outside world (as if pbb housemate ako!) haha!
yesterday, sunday, had been a very tiring day for me.. i went back and forth to lipa, just to fetch my auntie.. then we headed manila, pick up tami's stuff at her dorm, then i just dropped by my place at Lacson for few minutes, then back to tami's dorm then headed way back home to batangas.. then after that, i was not even contented... i have to attend mass at Mt. Carmel, in Lipa City.. that's one hour comute from my place.. should you ask why of all the churches, the church that's far from home.. well, during the times i was confused and problematic, i have been to that church for so many times.. and it just captured my faith... hehe.. but unfortunately, i arrived 5pm.. all the while i was thinking there was mass until 6pm.. but upon knowing that the last mass is 4-5pm, i could not help but feel sad.. i just stayed inside the church for some minutes then just had my moment of silence.. hopefully next sunday i would be able to attend a mass.. definitely i would try hard ^_^
it's my mom and dad's anniversary... their 28th actually... wow.. they reached that long together.. hopefully they will be together forever, despite their differences.. i just sent them my greetings..
well, i miss being in manila, with so many things to do.. however, very expensive to stay at.. hehe.. i will surely miss this long hours sleep when classes started, so i am making the most out of my vacation.. one thing i haven't done yet.. that is, to have a make over.. haha^_^ soon i will for sure... ^_^