Tagboard
Friday, May 23, 2008
goodbyes.... again =(

it's already 1am... and 4 people are still awake in this house at Darasa, Tanauan... : my bro-in-law wowie and uncle pogi having a bonding over a bottle of brandy (if you could hear their conversation, you would definitely figure out that they have "amats")... then my younger sister Tami who happens to be the major subject for this post (she's busy putting packaging tape over her balikbayan box... and of course, yours truly, who, aside from creating this post is also doing the laundry...

and in few hours from now, we have to wake up early in the morning.... head to Manila, and bring Tami to the airport for her flight back to US to be with my family, for good....hay...it was just like last december that i bid goodbye to my dad, mom, 2 bros and sis Tami.. then she was back again the day before my bday.. graduated college in UP Manila.. then now, she has to be back again to CA to reside permanently...

i was just wondering if i would cry the same way i did when my family went there last december... it would be only me and my eldest sister who will be left here in the Philippines once again.. holidays and other special events would be celebrated without a family.. good thing for my ate coz she has a family of her own.. and me? well, i have my friends there who are like a family to me.. and of course, my med life.. darn!

to our BMI sisses and other friends of tami who plan to bid good bye to the last minute... we'll see u guys tom at the airport, 1pm.. orayt?! ^_^

and to my sis... wish you safe trip... ^_^