Tagboard
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
happy bday *****... happy ME.. ^_^ ... welcome vacation ^_^

how should i describe my feeling right now??? how should i start huh???... all i can say...

im sooooo HAPPY.. there are so many reasons why should i be happy.. haha...

hmmmm.. finally first year is over... ^_^ it's such a blessing that i will not be removing any of my subjects today.. now i can avidly enjoy my vacation.. i am just so thankful to the people who have been there since i started my first year up to this point... i could not mention you all, coz there are a number of you guys.. ^_^ basta u know who you are.. people who have been with me for the past 10 months.. who accompanied me in my journey to the field of medicine. and people who gave me inspiration to give my very very best.. basta... thanks a lot!

then.. hmm... someone's celebrating his bday today... hihih.. i am just happy coz he replied, though it's a reply with no meaning.. but i am just happy that he knows me... hay.. call that crazy... i admit, it's called an unconditional blank.. a blank coz i don't know how to define it at all.. if it's love, i'm pretty sure it's not romantic. basta i am happy with small things happening around.. ^_^ what am i talking about? either i, myself, do not know at all.. he may just be there to serve as an inspiration.. i am not expecting anything in return from him naman.. it's enough that he keeps on inspiring me even though he's not aware of it... it's enough that he makes me smile in small things about him.... hay am i stupid??? nah! i am just being moved by this guy, who could be a dream, the ideal one.. but i am into reality, that he's just a dream.. and i am not allowing my reality to be affected by this dream.. i still live on with this fact..^_^

way to go friends.. and HAPPY VACATION..

~~~signing off FIRST YEAR...