Tagboard
Sunday, March 30, 2008
saddest thing..
finally i'm here in manila.. i waited this hour thinking that i could catch my brothers abroad through ym.. but then, i just realized it is just 6:30 am there and probably still in deep sleep..

anyway, first thing i did when i arrived the dorm was to start packing my things.. at least put them into order, sorting things which need to bring to my new place and things that i have to bring home.. but while doing my thing, i just felt sad, and suddenly told myself.. "keg, bakit pa kasi kelangan mo umalis.."... i have been thinking, i found my comfort in that place, i enjoyed the company of the people i was with for the past 10 months.. but then, exactly 17 days from now, my contract will lapse.. if only i could change things.. i do not regret though of the new place that i found and the new people i am goin to live with.. but then, it would be hard to detach my self from the memories of the past.. through thick and thin.. people who at least knew me.. everything about those people.. but then, life has to go on.. only bringing with me in my new place are good memories of my family in Lacson St. hay.. drama mode it is..

tomorrow's gonna be a new day.. i have to be in ust.. get my grades in some subjects.. and baby sit my inaanak, andy... then have a business mtg with my hopefully-employer....