Tagboard
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
summer confusions
have you been in to soo mych confusion where in you don't know how to move on? and everything's piled up and dunow what to do? this is the best status i can describe my self as of the moment..
i have so many confusions lately.. good thing, or a bad thing, nory, one of my pretty bmi sisses, shares the same sentiments.. we have been exchanging thoughts of confusions lately... cguro on the lovelife aspect, where both confused.. but my part is quite a little complicated.. i have been avoiding thoughts which i am pretty sure would really prevent me from taking the next step.. basta i'm giving my self this summer to figure out things happening lately..
all i need to do is to keep myself busy for summer.. but since vacation started, i felt like a bum, so bored as days pass by.. though i get the benefit of long sleep, but then, it's not enough to keep me busy..i felt like hopeless, since i don't have the financial means.. oh well, my parents told me they'll be sending my needs this early april... but i want to do something out of my self..
there's a current job offer.. korean teaching.. thanks to erik, (ei there, you may probably be reading ur name right now. hahaha)... he gave me a wonderful offer.. wonderful pay.. and a good experience for me... but i am not sure if i could really commit.. when i said yes into something, i have to make sure i can really do it...i hate it when i'm in the middle of everything that i have to leave the work hanging brought about by the circumstances of my schedule. it's gonna be in BF homes paranaque, quite far from my "world" in espana, or even in batangas.. there's a good counterpart offer though, that i have a place to stay in the subdivision, courtesy of my future employer..
what now? i have to make my decision asap... a big part of me wants to say yes.. only if i could commit until the end that gives me that 15% of rejecting..
hay.. pls help... help me figure out the confusions.. solve them little by little.. one at a time..........