Tagboard
Saturday, March 15, 2008
the greatest stupidity here on earth
this isn't really a great day for me..
defense namin supposedly for clin epi... all the while we thought that our time was 1pm pa.. but then the real time was 9-10am.. the group sched for 1pm is I1a/I1b.. and our group is Ia/Ib.. oh well, it's our fault..
but the sad thing is, the other half of the group was able to defend on time.. why did they not even texted us and looked for us? huhuhu..
here i am now at LRU alone.. at the corner of the room.. trying to calm my self.. and still praying that we will still be allowed to defend..
i had a great week.. i hope this clin epi thing won't give a bad mark for all the good things that happened in my week...
this is very stupid for our part... huhuhu.. i pray they'll still give us chance.. huhuhuhu