Tagboard
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Untitled

"i guess if one thing is meant for you, no matter how many times chances call you to give it away, it will never happen... "


this is what i realized today. thanks to the Perpetual Help novena booklet... it goes like this. yesterday, i offered my own novena booklet to give to my uncle in US. he was asking for one kc,
but no one was able to buy. that novena booklet i was supposed to give him was with me since i was grade 3... imagine, how long was that? 11 years? i do not have hesitations then, coz that uncle of mine has been so good and kind, so giving him the novena booklet is nothing as compared to how nice he is to me. i even prepared a letter for him as i was about to give him one of my precious treasures. that Perpetual Help have done great miracles already.

but when the right time came that i was about to hand the booklet to one of my uncles who was scheduled to go back to US this night, i find out that one of my aunts also has an extra and that was what she intend to send him. then that's it, my own novena booklet did not leave me.

just then that i realized the value of owning what is really yours. if it's for you, it will happen; but if not, there are better opportunities outside.. it happened that this novena booklet thing has its perfect timing..one of the failures i had just few minutes ago, about my application to UP Med. well, the moment i knew my nmat score, i accepted that UP is not for me. but of course, it is slight different after the final confirmation. i did not feel bad, good thing i prepared my self beforehand. though i feel quite sad of course, but honestly, happiness reign, after knowing that two of my most special friends were able to made it. i remembered in one of my prayers, that if it is not me, at least make them be. and prayer was answered. i know that this is just the first step for them, but i'll still keep on praying that they may be able to make it in the end... and as for me, i believe that there are other opportunities; c'mon it's not the end of my dreams.. though i am still praying that i may be led to the right direction, that He will clear my mind on which path should i take.. there is a long process to expect, but i do not want to worry...

UP may not be for me, but i believe that medical career is for me, and no matter how may possibilities that i may fail, be confused, or lost, i will come to the end point of it, that is: to be a successful doctor someday!