Tagboard
Thursday, February 01, 2007
where should i belong?
wow! it's been quite a while since i last posted here... first day of the month of hearts... hmmmm... again...

things have been bothering me for the past few days.. actually, it's just a normal thing to be bothered for something.. it only proves you exist...

anyweiz, i want to say that i will still be an Iskolar ng Bayan next year... good thing and sad thing at the same time.. good thing, is that a conviction that i will graduate, of course i have to, and i will.. however, the sad part of it is that possibly, i might not be able to pursue medicine in UP.. nmat score was not good enough... thanks to my "favorite" yfc brother for keep on praying for that.. i have been so weak lately.. i did not do anything, but in fact, i could have still claimed His promise.. i just realized lately that i should claim whatever He reveals me.. whaah.. i am no longer an iskolar ng bayan... hindi na maroon ang aking dugo!!! haha ^_^

but then i have to be prepared.. actually, i am thinking of going to Ateneo.. hmmmmm... still quite confused.. with the fact that they will only accept 80 freshmen students, am i competitive enough to be included in the lucky 80? though my uncle agreed of sending me to ateneo, however, is it there where i really want to spend another 5 years of my life? not so sure up to this moment.. of course, new environment, new people to mingle with, plus, the lifestyle.. darn, it's not me at all! i know i can adopt, and i see it as a challenge actually, but there are some doubts whether will i still be the same me when i am there?

well, people change.. change is the only constant in this world, right? hay.. i am also targetting UERMMC as well.. hay.. wherever He brings me, i put my trust in Him, and just walk along the path that He'll send, coz i know i have Him along the way...