Tagboard
Saturday, January 06, 2007
1st blog entry on my 21st year..
this is my 1st blog entry as a 21 y/o lady... i'm already on a VERY legal age, meaning, i could already get married even without consent...j/ke... nah! that' s very far from my plans and my dreams...

age isn't actually a big deal.. the important is how i feel... and i'm proud to say i feel so young still.. haha!

actually, this bday celeb is very different from my previous bdays... well, every bday celeb naman is different from the other.. well, something's missing i guess... a sad feeling is there somehow, knowing a very good friend of mine is currently suffering... but as what optimistic people say (like me), HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE...

a lot of people greet me happy bday, personally, friendster, ym, email, and text msg... and a simple greeting already a reason for me to smile... i had a lunch date with my tita, together with my sister, at Friday's rob place... actually, it was my first time to meet my tita, the current girlfriend of my uncle. she happens to be a doctor, and we just chit-chat about med life... gosh, i'm got more excited... hehe... then, i have my college friends, who suprised me, giving me a GUITAR, by not handing it to me directly, but they still have to leave it sa dorm.. so i was very surprised when i arrived.. then i also got a book that's my genre... the title's WHO MOVED MY CHEESE... i love reading those stuff kasi...then my yfc brothers and sisters, prepared a bunch of letters, though i did not see much of them that day, but i already
felt their presence through the letters... my dormates, aside form waking me up 12 am on the 5th of jan, having a simple celebration of cheezy volcano pizza and pepsi, we were also together at MOA to watch the pyro olympics... whaaaah!!! i really love watching fireworks display!!!!! then after that, we walked from moa all the way to blue wave and hang out until 2am... and we proved that we do not love walking much, that we also walked from blue wave until madocs college to look for a cab....

so that's my day... i am a year older, and i would want to make a difference.. for my self and for other people as well... hay... my greatest bday wish... is to be admitted to a good med school, and that starts from the nmat result, which i will be receiving anytime this january... whoooooh....