Tagboard
Thursday, January 11, 2007
youtube..thanks for cooperating!
youtube youtube youtube! how come you're not cooperating, huh? in times like this that i am so bored, feels like going out, but because of the rain, makes me feel more lazy.. in fact, we are on for Quiapo this afternoon, to do a very wonderful ethnography research for our Comparative Religion subject.. i could have been watching Princess Hours this moment... hay... i would want to finish it na.. i already know the story, but i'm after the kilig scenes of Shin Goon and CG.. haha... yes, i am an addict, and i could not do anything about it.. hehe...

actually, i just woke up.. right after i arrive here in my dormitory, past 1pm, i fell asleep right away.. i did not get enough sleep kc last night.. we had our election execom meeting! thank God, in two weeks, execom '06-'07 will already have successors.. meaning, our we could concentrate more on other matters, like THESIS... ahem!

THESIS..THESIS... jan 23 is my deadline for my 1st draft! how i wish i could be done with my data gathering, which i think run for more than 6 months already.. argh! i know i could do it! i need to graduate noh...

oops, my groupmates already texted me.. they are waiting for me in our department.. i think i better get going, and start interviewing the people from Quiapo... hihihi.. anyweiz youtube, thanks for cooperating.. it's better you're under repair, so i could easily step out in front of the PC.. hehehe