Tagboard
Sunday, December 03, 2006
a sacrifice i made... a good start of december!
a good start of december huh??? i guess it's a YES!!! though i am tired... really really tired right this very moment... fresh from a teambuilding activity in Pansol, Laguna, having only 3 hours of sleep and all the energy-consuming activities... enough for me to feel tired and sleepy... as if my bed's just waiting for me to lay down... as much as i wanted to rest right after i arrived in the dorm, but i just couldn't coz i still have paper work to finish and submit tomorrow.... and mind you, i wrote it in Filipino, making it twice harder to construct my thoughts.... but good thing i finished it... *rushed paper*.. this blogging thing serves as my rest period before i take a shower... to wash away the dirt i got this day...

i did enjoy the teambuilding... hopefully the rest also enjoyed, though the event was not perfect... whaaaah!!! i still have lots of things to say.. but apparently my mind's not functioning that much to think... may be sometime i could share my experiences during the teambuilding, that is, if i'm still in the mood..^_^ i'm just excited to get the pictures uploaded...hmm^_^

i just thought of a sacrifice i made.. a week from now is the nmat... and i need self discipline in the 6 days remaining.... a sacrifice i made,,, is to get away of the internet... do not log-in at ym... a pact i made with chi...hope she remembers it too.... but seriously... the moment that i shall be only touching my laptop is when i do paperworks, and of course, encode my data!!! whaaah! i have a deadline for thesis dec11... very toxic... hay... goodluck for me... please pray for me.. i need lots of it right now until next week...^_^